- Massachusetts Medical Society.
- [Boston : The Society, 1844]
- Health Surveys
2. Report on registration, presented to the Quarantine and Sanitary Convention, at its fourth annual meeting, held in the city of Boston, June 14, 1860
- Snow, Edwin M. (Edwin Miller), 1820-1888
Cassedy, James H., former owner
National Quarantine and Sanitary Convention.
- [Boston? : s.n., 1860?]
3. An evidence-based health care system: the case for clinical trials registries : Office of Medical Applications of Research, National Institutes of Health [and] National Library of Medicine, Lister Hill Auditorium, Bethesda, Maryland, December 6-7, 1993
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Office of Medical Applications of Research
National Library of Medicine (U.S.).
NIH Technology Assessment Workshop (1993
- [Bethesda, Md. : Office of Medical Applications of Research?, 1993]
- Information Systems
Clinical Trials as Topic
Evidence-Based Medicine -- methods