1. The medicinal, poisonous, and dietetic properties of the cryptogamic plants of the United States: being a report made to the American Medical Association at its sessions held in Richmond, Va., and St. Louis, Mo
- Porcher, Francis Peyre, 1825-1895
American Medical Association.
- New York : Baker, Godwin & Co., printers, 1854
- Plants, Medicinal
2. Native food
- Thompson, Hedge.
Carr, Robert, 1778-1866, printer
University of Pennsylvania 1802.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, by Robert Carr, 1802
- Chesnut, V. K. (Victor King), 1867-1938, compiler
Illinois State Board of Health.
- [Springfield] : The Illinois State Board of Health, 1899
- Plants, Toxic
Poisoning -- therapy