1. A clinical phrase book in English and German: containing the usual questions & answers employed in examining and prescribing for patients, questions in asking for and buying medicines, etc. : with an English-German and German-English pronouncing lexicon of all the words occuring in the phrases, with the chief technical terms of medical writers and apothecaries : grammatical appendix, table of idioms, &c. designed to aid physicians and surgeons in hospitals, alms-house and private practice, also, druggists and pharmaceutists in dispensing their prescriptions
- Johns, Montgomery, d. 1871
- Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1853
- Perrin, Ernest, translator
American National Red Cross. Base Hospital Division. N.Y. County Chapter, sponsoring body.
- New York: E.P. Dutton & Company, 
World War I