1. An inaugural dissertation on the putrid ulcerous sore throat: submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost, the trustees and medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania, for a degree of Doctor in Medicine, on the 8th day of May, 1793
- Johnson, Thomas, 1766-1831
Hall, Parry, 1755?-1793, printer
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Parry Hall, no 149, Chesnut Street, between Fourth and Fifth Streets, MDCCXCIII 
2. A treatise on the scarlatina anginosa, and dysentery: and sketches on febrile spasm, as produced by plogiston [sic
- Allen, Israel.
Prentiss, Charles, 1774-1820
Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- Leominster [Mass.] : Printed by Charles Prentiss, for the author, & Robert B. Thomas, 1796
- Aspinwall, George, 1774-1804.
Adams, James Hervey, 1775-1812
Mann, Herman, 1771-1833
- Dedham [Mass.] : Printed by Mann and Adams, 1798