1. A chemico-medical essay to explain the operation of oxigene, or the base of vital air on the human body
- De Witt, Benjamin, 1774-1819
Woodhouse, James, 1770-1809, licensor
Woodward, William Wallis, printer
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by William Woodward ..., 1797
2. An introductory lecture on oxygen gas: delivered in the University of New York, session MDCCCXLVIII-IX
- Draper, John William, 1811-1882
New York University.
- New York : Joseph H. Jennings, Printer, 1848
Priestley, Joseph, 1733-1804.
3. The chemical relations of the human body with surrounding agents: a lecture introductory to a course on medical chemistry in the Medical Department of Pennsylvania College, for the session of 1845-46
- Atlee, Washington L. (Washington Lemuel), 1808-1878
Pennsylvania College. Medical Dept
- Philadelphia : Barrett & Jones, Printers, 1845