61. The general character, present and future prospects of the people of Ohio: an address delivered at the United States Court House, during the term of the United States Circuit Court in Columbus, Ohio, December, 1826
- Atwater, Caleb, 1778-1867
Lovell, Joseph, 1788-1836, former owner
- Columbus : Printed by P.H. Olmsted & Co., 1827
- Population Groups
62. Constitution and by-laws adopted by the Clark County Branch of the Ohio State Medical Society: organized in Springfield, May 30, 1850 : with a code of medical ethics and fee bill
- Ohio State Medical Society. Clark County Branch
- Springfield : Printed at the Republican Office, 1851
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
Codes of Ethics
Fees and Charges
Ohio State Medical Society. Clark County Branch.
- Brush, Edmund Cone, 1852-1930, author
Ohio Historical Society.
- [Zanesville, Ohio?] : Zanesville Times Recorder Print., [1890?]
64. Complimentary dinner given to Thaddeus Asbury Reamy, M.D., LL. D. by the medical profession of Cincinnati on his seventieth birthday: April 28, 1899 at the St. Nicholas Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati, Ohio : Press of Jennings and Graham, [1899?]
Anniversaries and Special Events
Reamy, T. A.