You searched for: Subjects Nutrition Processes Remove constraint Subjects: Nutrition Processes Start Over
1. Lectures on diet and regimen: being a systematic inquiry into the most rational means of preserving health and prolonging life : together with physiological and chemical explanations, calculated chiefly for the use of families, in order to banish the prevailing abuses and prejudices in medicine
- Willich, A. F. M. (Anthony Florian Madinger)
T. & J. Swords (Firm), printer
- New-York : Printed by T. and J. Swords ..., 1801
- Young, John Richardson, 1782-1804
Eaken & Mecum, printer
University of Pennsylvania 1803.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, by Eaken & Mecum, 1803
- Nutrition Processes
- Figueiredo, Francisco do Rego Barros.
Faculdade de Medicina do Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro : Typ. de G. Leuzinger & Filhos, 1883
- Nerve Fibers -- physiology