- Hartshorne, Henry, 1823-1897.
- Philadelphia : Lindsay & Blakiston, 1855
- Cholera -- etiology
2. An inaugural dissertation on gangrene and mortification: submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost ; the trustees and medical faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, on the 12th day of May, 1797 ; for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Huger, Francis Kinloch, 1773-1855
Physick, Philip Syng, 1768-1837, dedicatee
Ustick, Stephen Clegg, 1773-1837, printer
Bartram, William, 1739-1823, former owner
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Stephen C. Ustick, 1797
- Shattuck, George Cheyne, 1783-1854
Belcher & Armstrong, printer
- [Boston] : Published by Farrand, Mallory, & Co. and Hastings Etheridge, & Bliss, Boston ; by Hopkins & Bayard, New-York ; and Hopkins & Earle, Philadelphia ; Belcher and Armstrong, printers, 1808