You searched for: Subjects Military Personnel -- education Remove constraint Subjects: Military Personnel -- education Start Over
4. Vocational education for disabled soliders, sailors, and marines: cooperative arrangement between the Federal Board for Vocational Education and the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America
- Miller, John Franklin, 1862-1936, author
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1919
- Vocational Education
Military Personnel -- education
Disabled Persons -- education
Public-Private Sector Partnerships
United States. Federal Board for Vocational Education.
Elks (Fraternal order)
- Confederate States of America. Adjutant and Inspector-General's Office, author.
- [Richmond?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Military Personnel -- education
American Civil War
Confederate States of America
Confederate States of America. Army.