You searched for: Subjects Military Personnel Remove constraint Subjects: Military Personnel Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
6. Reception to the Massachusetts General Hospital physicians, nurses, and employees who served in the Great War, June 9, 1919
- Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Cambridge, [Mass.] : University Press, 1920
- Personnel, Hospital
World War I
Massachusetts General Hospital.
- American National Red Cross. Department of Civilian Relief.
- New York : Douglas C. McMurtrie, 
- Red Cross
Correspondence as Topic
World War I
American National Red Cross.
8. A clinical survey of 415 instances of brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerve injuries, as seen in overseas wounded: with reports on several unusual cases
- Fisk, J. C.
Brock, Samuel, 1893-
Schlesinger, Edward B., donor
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1919
- Brain Injuries
Peripheral Nerve Injuries
Spinal Cord Injuries
9. A recent epidemic of acute respiratory infection at Camp Custer, Mich: preliminary laboratory report
- Blanton, Wyndham Bolling, 1890-1960
Irons, Ernest E. (Ernest Edward), 1877-
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1918
- Influenza, Human
Clinical Chemistry Tests
- Hersey, Harold Brainerd, 1893-1956, author
- New York : Britton Publishing Co., 
- Military Personnel