You searched for: Subjects Military Personnel Remove constraint Subjects: Military Personnel Subjects Hospitals, Military Remove constraint Subjects: Hospitals, Military Start Over
3. The 8th Evacuation Hospital situated in the auditorium of a former Italian school, Casablanca, French Morocco
4. American soldiers in confinement due to venereal disease, 8th Evacuation Hospital, Casablanca, North Africa
- Zwerdling, Michael, former owner
Royal Army Medical Corps Historical Museum (Great Britain), publisher.
- Aldershot : RAMC Historical Museum, [between 1900 and 1999?]
- Military Nursing
Chaplaincy Service, Hospital
- [United States : s.n., 1919]
- Hospitals, Military
World War I
United States. Army. Medical Corps.
Base Hospital No. 52.
9. Col. Howard. K. Zellhoefer of Sioux Falls, S.D., Commanding Officer of the 280th Station Hospital, located under canvas somewhere in Southern England