You searched for: Subjects Military Nursing -- history Remove constraint Subjects: Military Nursing -- history Start Over
- Goodrich, Annie Warburton, 1866-
United States. Department of the Army. Office of the Surgeon General. Historical Division.
- Washington, D.C. : Historical Division, Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Army, 
- Schools, Nursing -- history
Military Nursing -- history
History, 19th Century
History, 20th Century
United States. Army School of Nursing.
2. Britain's civilian volunteers: authorized story of British Voluntary Aid Detachment work in the Great War
- Bowser, Thekla, author
- New York : Moffat, Yard and Company, 1917
- Military Nursing -- history
World War I
Voluntary Aid Detachment (Great Britain)