You searched for: Subjects Medicine Remove constraint Subjects: Medicine Subjects Quackery Remove constraint Subjects: Quackery Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
- Stewart, F. Campbell (Ferdinand Campbell), 1815-1899
New York Medical and Surgical Society.
- New York : [s.n.], 1846
- Education, Medical
2. Information for the legislature and people of the State of Pennsylvania, and professional men throughout the United States: in relation to various systems of superstitious frauds, and particularly those inflicted upon the credulous by pretended doctors in medicine : together with an explanation of the homoeopathic and other systems of deception : advice to students of medicine, young physicians, the public, &c
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1838?]
3. Anniversary oration, before the New-York Academy of Medicine: delivered in the chapel of the University of the City of New-York, November the 14th, 1849
- Post, Alfred C. (Alfred Charles), 1806-1886
New York Academy of Medicine.
- New-York : Printed for the Academy by H. Ludwig and Co., 1849