401. Female hygiene: a lecture delivered at Sacramento and San Francisco, by request of the State Board of Health of California
- Storer, Horatio Robinson, 1830-1922
California State Board of Health.
- Boston : Campbell, 1872
- Women's Health
- Heath, Christopher, 1835-1905, author
Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Philadelphia : P. Blakiston, Son & Co., 1888
- Jaw Diseases
403. Lectures on the diseases of the nose and throat: delivered during the spring session of Jefferson Medical College
- Sajous, Charles E. de M. (Charles Eucharist de Médicis), 1852-1929
Jefferson Medical College.
- Philadelphia : F.A. Davis, 1886
- Nose Diseases
- Parrish, Joseph, 1779-1840
- Disease Outbreaks
Typhus, Epidemic Louse-Borne