1. A discourse on the life and character of Thomas Addis Emmet: pronounced, by request, in the New-York city-hall on the first day of March, 1828
- Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831
- New-York, Printed by E. Conrad, 1828
New York City
Emmet, Thomas Addis, 1764-1827.
2. A public discourse in commemoration of Peter S. Du Ponceau, LL. D., late president of the American Philosophical Society: delivered before the Society pursuant to appointment, on the 25th of October, 1844
- Dunglison, Robley, 1798-1869
American Philosophical Society.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the American Philosophical Society by J. C. Clark, 1844
Du Ponceau, Peter Stephen, 1760-1844.