1. Chemical and pharmaceutic manipulations: a manual of the mechanical and chemico-mechanical operations of the laboratory : containing a complete description of the most approved apparatus, with instructions as to their application and management both in manufacturing processes, and in the more exact details of analysis and accurate research : for the use of chemists, druggists, teachers, and students
- Morfit, Campbell, 1820-1897
- Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1849
- Chemistry -- instrumentation
2. 1963 Laboratorio Commemorativo Gorgas, Edificio de Investigaciones del Instituto Commemorativo Gorgas de Medicina Tropical y Preventiva
- Schiffmann, Genevieve.
Nemec, Jaroslav, 1910-1992
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Reference Services Division
- Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, Reference Services Division, 
6. The P4 containment facility for recombinant DNA research located at the Frederick Cancer Research Center, Frederick, Md
- Mills, Charles K. (Charles Karsner), 1845-1931, author
- [Philadelphia, Pa.?] : [publisher not identified], [1898?]
Facility Design and Construction
University of Pennsylvania.