- Yandell, David Wendel, 1826-1898, interviewer
McClellan, Ely, 1834-1893, interviewer
Battey, Robert, 1828-1895, interviewee
- Louisville : John P. Morton and Company, 1875
- Ovariectomy -- methods
Battey, Robert, 1828-1895.
- Brown, Richard V., film producer, film producer
Swenson, E. W. (Edward W.), 1926- , on-screen presenter
Project Four (Production company)
Independent Life & Accident Insurance Company, issuing body.
WJXT-TV (Television station : Jacksonville, Fla.). News and Public Affairs.
National Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association, film distributor.
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], [1968?]
Distributor: [Chicago, Ill.?] : Distributed by the National Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association through the cooperation of the Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association of N.E. Florida and the Florida Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association
- Pulmonary Emphysema -- psychology
Pulmonary Emphysema -- physiopathology
Activities of Daily Living
Spouses -- psychology
Documentaries and Factual Films
5. An interview with Kerry Kelly Novick: interdisciplinary and intergenerational connections : personal and professional reflections on Gene Kelly's 1945 film "Combat Fatigue Irritability"
- Novick, Kerry Kelly, interviewee
Reznick, Jeffrey S. (Jeffrey Stephen), interviewer
Sappol, Michael, interviewer
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). History of Medicine Division, issuing body.
- Bethesda, MD : National Library of Medicine, 2014
- Famous Persons
Motion Pictures as Topic
World War II
Kelly, Gene, 1912-1996.
- Kennedy, Thomas, M.D
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
Alpha Omega Alpha.
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Library of Medicine, 1984
Shannon, James A. (James Augustine), 1904-1994.
- Stevenson, Lloyd G. (Lloyd Grenfell), 1918-
Campbell, James A., 1917-1983
National Medical Audiovisual Center.
Alpha Omega Alpha.
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine ; [Atlanta : for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center ; Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center], 1979
- Temkin, Owsei, 1902-2002.