You searched for: Subjects International Cooperation Remove constraint Subjects: International Cooperation Start Over
1. Dr. Leib's patriotic speech, addressed to the House of Representatives of Pennsylvania, February 24, 1796: throwing light on the most important proceedings of the federal government ; touching on the treaty with Great Britain ; and many other subjects, which materially concern every true friend to his country
- Leib, Michael, 1761-1822
Springer, James, 1767?-1827, printer
Pennsylvania. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by James Springer, opposite the market ..., 1796
History, 18th Century
2. Report of Cholera Committee ordered under G. O. no. 216 of 27th February 1867: to report upon the arrangements which should be made to give practical effect in the Madras Presidency to the recommendations and suggestions of the International Sanitary Conference
- Madras (India : Presidency). Cholera Committee.
- Madras : Gantz Brothers, Adelphi Press ..., 1868
- Cholera -- prevention & control
International Sanitary Conference
3. A review of the United States role in international biomedical research and communications: international health and foreign policy
- Corning, Mary E.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- Bethesda, Md. : U. S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine ; [Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.], 1980
- Health Policy
- Burton, George.
British Guiana. Ministry of Labor, Health and Housing
Filariasis Research and Control Unit (British Guiana)
British Guiana-United States of America Technical Assistance Development Organization.
United States. Agency for International Development
- Georgetown, British Guiana : The Unit ; [Atlanta : for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center ; Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center, 1963]
- Filariasis -- epidemiology
Guyana -- epidemiology
5. The Geneva Convention of 1906 for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded in Armies in the Field
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Division of International Law.
Conference for the Revision of the Geneva Convention of 1864 (1906 : author.
- Washington, D.C. : Published by the Endowment, 1916
- Geneva Convention -- (1906)
World War I