You searched for: Subjects Infection Control Remove constraint Subjects: Infection Control Start Over
2. Cottage hospitals: remarks of Mr. F.A. Conkling upon the report of the committee on a village of cottage hospitals : delivered at a meeting of the governors of the Society of the New York Hospital, held July 6, 1876
- Conkling, Frederick A. (Frederick Augustus), 1816-1891
Doremus, Robert Ogden, 1824-1906
Society of the New York Hospital.
- [New York? : s.n., 1876?]
- Hospitals, Urban
New York City
- Lindley, Walter, 1852-
Los Angeles (Calif.). Board of Health.
- [Los Angeles : Health Office, 1879]
- Scarlet Fever
- Allen, Charles Warrenne, 1854-1906, author
American Medical Association.
- New York : Van Publishing Co., 1896
- Tinea -- therapy
- Araujo Junior, Antonio José Pereira da Silva.
Faculdade de Medicina da Bahia.
- Bahia : Typ. Americana, 1874
- Infection Control