41. Allopaths, maharajas, & vaidyas: nizams, jams, & hakims : medical pluralism in the princely states of India : an exhibit at the National Library of Medicine, Bethesda Maryland, September 15-December 31, 1995
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- [Bethesda : National Library of Medicine, 1995]
- Delivery of Health Care -- history
History of Medicine
42. List of medical journals and transactions: wanted to complete files in the Library of the Surgeon General's Office, Washington, D.C : [India and China
- United States. Surgeon-General's Office.
- Washington, D.C. : Surgeon General's Office, 
- Periodicals as Topic
United States. Surgeon-General's Office.
- Hartford : Goodwin & Co., printers, 1835
- Missions and Missionaries
Carey, William, 1761-1834.
45. Journal of a tour of inspection of the principal jails in India made by the Inspector General of Prisons, Bombay Presidency, in December 1862 and January and February 1863
- Bombay (Presidency). Inspector General of Prisons, author.
- Bombay : Printed for Government at the Education Society's Press, Byculla, 1865
46. Report on the extent and nature of the sanitary establishments for European troops in the Bengal, Madras, and Bombay Presidencies
- India. Military Department, author.
- Calcutta : Military Department Press, September 1861
- Military Hygiene