71. Index-catalogue of the Library of the Surgeon General's Office, United States Army (Armed Forces Medical Library). Authors and subjects (Series 4, Volume 11)
- Armed Forces Medical Library (U.S.).
- Original publisher: Washington : U.S. G.P.O
- Gluckstein, Fritz P.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Reference Services Division
- Bethesda, Md. : Reference Services Division, National Library of Medicine, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, 
- Animals, Laboratory
73. A complete concordance to Science and health: with key to the Scriptures, together with an index to the marginal headings and a list of the Scriptural quotations contained therein, compiled from the nineteen hundred and ten edition of Science and health as finally revised by its author Mary Baker Eddy
- Conant, Albert Francis, 1863-1923, compiler
- Boston, USA : Allison V. Stewart, 
- Christian Science
Eddy, Mary Baker, 1821-1910.
74. Subject index of the general orders of the War Department, from January 1, 1809, to December 31, 1860
- Allen, Jeremiah C., active 19th century, compiler
United States. War Department, author.
United States. Adjutant-General's Office.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1886
- Military Personnel
Organization and Administration
Military Medicine -- organization & administration
United States. Army.