You searched for: Subjects Hygiene Remove constraint Subjects: Hygiene Subjects Chronic Disease Remove constraint Subjects: Chronic Disease Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
1. Healthy children--how to get them, or, Useful information for all, telling you how to live in health, what to do in disease: with an essay on temperamental adaptation, or what kind of persons should marry, at what time should they marry, and its relations to future generations through the offspring : with general remarks on hygiene and the laws of life and health, together with personal remarks to women in relation to themselves
- Cooper, George, 1791-1877.
- Brooklyn, N.Y. : Institute for the Treatment of Chronic Diseases, c1875
2. A medical treatise on the causes and curability of consumption, laryngitis, chronic catarrh and diseases of the air-passages: combining the treatment by inhalation of medicated vapors : also, a new and accurate method for the diagnosis of consumption, or how to detect its signs and symptoms in its various stages : also, including many chronic and nervous diseases, humors, fits, &c., with an appendix on tobacco, showing its injurious effects on both body and mind, phrenology and mesmerism
- Broadbent, Charles R.
- Boston : Damrell & Welch, printers, 1862
- Tuberculosis, Pulmonary