You searched for: Subjects Hydrotherapy Remove constraint Subjects: Hydrotherapy Subjects Balneology Remove constraint Subjects: Balneology Start Over
1. The water-cure manual: a popular work : embracing descriptions of the various modes of bathing, the hygienic and curative effects of air, exercise, clothing, occupation, diet, water-drinking, &c. : together with descriptions of diseases, and the hydropathic means to be employed therein
- Shew, Joel, 1816-1855.
- New York : Cady and Bubgess [sic] (late Paine and Burgess), 1847
Priessnitz, Vincenz, 1790-1851.
2. The water cure in chronic disease: an exposition of the causes, progress, and terminations of various chronic diseases of the digestive organs, lungs, nerves, limbs, and skin : and of their treatment by water, and other hygienic means
- Gully, James Manby, 1808-1883
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner
- New York : Wiley & Putnam, 1847
3. A short dissertation on the Jamaica bath waters: to which is prefixed, an introduction concerning mineral waters in general : shewing the methods of examining them, and ascertaining their contents
- Dancer, Thomas.
Douglass, David, d. 1789, printer
Aikman, Alexander, 1755-1838, printer
Coxe, John Redman, 1773-1864, former owner
- Kingston, (Jamaica) : Printed by D. Douglass & Alex. Aikman ..., MDCCLXXXIV 
- Mineral Waters