You searched for: Subjects Hospitals, Public Remove constraint Subjects: Hospitals, Public Start Over
1. A discourse upon the duties of a physician: with some sentiments, on the usefulness and necessity of a public hospital : delivered before the president and governors of King's College, at the commencement, held on the 16th of May, 1769 : as advice to those gentlemen who then received the first medical degrees conferred by that university
- Bard, Samuel, 1742-1821.
Robertson, Alexander, 1742-1784
Robertson, James, 1747-1816
Middleton, Peter, d. 1781
King's College (New York, N.Y.)
- New-York : Printed by A. & J. Robertson, 1769
- Ethics, Medical
2. A seven years' record of the Society of Alumni of Bellevue Hospital, 1915-1921: being the year-book with memorials of those who died in the Great War
- Carlisle, Robert J., 1859- author
Bellevue Hospital. Society of Alumni, issuing body.
- New York : The Society of Alumni of Bellevue Hospital, 1922
- Hospitals, Public
World War I
Bellevue Hospital. Society of Alumni.