You searched for: Subjects Hospital-Patient Relations Remove constraint Subjects: Hospital-Patient Relations Start Over
1. The medical profession's obligation to the patient: in the team-work of the hospital prescribed by present-day methods in diagnosis and treatment there are new obligations that the profession must consider
- Christian, Henry A. (Henry Asbury), 1876-1951
Catholic Hospital Association.
Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, donor.
- St. Louis: Modern Hospital Publishing Co., 1916
- Physician-Patient Relations
2. The relations of female patients to hospitals for the insane: necessity of their account of a Board of Consulting Physicians to every hospital
- Storer, Horatio Robinson, 1830-1922, author
- Philadelphia : Collins, Printer, 1864
- Hospital-Patient Relations
Mentally Disabled Persons
Women -- psychology