- Venezuela. Oficina de Prevención y Lucha Contra el SIDA.
Pan American Sanitary Bureau.
- [Caracas, Venezuela] : SAS OPL-SIDA ; Washington, D.C. : Oficina Sanitaria Panamericana, [1994?]
- HIV Infections -- prevention & control
Occupational Exposure -- prevention & control
- Holden, L. H.
United States. Army. Dept. of the Ohio. Medical Director's Office
- [Cincinnati, Ohio : Medical Director's Office, Dept. of the Ohio, 1862]
- Military Medicine
Salaries and Fringe Benefits
American Civil War
United States. Army.
10. Improving health professionals' access to information: challenges and opportunities for the National Library of Medicine
- DeBakey, Michael E. (Michael Ellis), 1908-2008
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Outreach Planning Panel.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Board of Regents.
- Bethesda, Md. : [U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Services, National Institutes of Health, 1989]
- Libraries, Medical
Access to Information
Information Services -- organization & administration
United States Government Agencies -- organization & administration
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)