You searched for: Subjects Government Agencies Remove constraint Subjects: Government Agencies Start Over
- Poulson, Zachariah, 1761-1844, printer
Philadelphia (Pa.). Board of Health
- Philadelphia : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junior, no. 106, Chesnut-Street, nearly opposite to the Bank of North America, 1798
- Public Health -- legislation & jurisprudence
Disease Outbreaks -- prevention & control
- Townsend, E. D. (Edward Davis), 1817-1893
United States. Adjutant-General's Office
- [Washington : War Dept., Adjutant General's Office, 1864]
- Military Medicine -- organization & administration
American Civil War.
United States. Army.
3. Memorial of the Boston Sanitary Association to the Legislature of Massachusetts: asking for the establishment of a Board of Health and of Vital Statistics
- Boston Sanitary Association.
Massachusetts. General Court
- Boston : State Printing Office, 1861
- Public Health
Massachusetts. Board of Health and of Vital Statistics (Proposed)
4. Sanitary authorities of the United States of America, the Dominion of Canada, and the Republic of Mexico
- Watson, Irving A. (Irving Allison), 1849-1918
American Public Health Association.
- [Concord, N.H.?] : American Public Health Association, 1894
- Public Health
5. First report of the solicitor of the Protective War Claim and Pension Agency, of the U.S. Sanitary Commission, in Philadelphia, to the Board of Directors, January 1st, 1865
- Ashman, William N. (William Neilson), b. 1833
United States Sanitary Commission. Philadelphia Branch. Protective War Claim and Pension Agency
United States Sanitary Commission. Philadelphia Branch
- Philadelphia : King & Baird, 1865
American Civil War