You searched for: Subjects Fractures, Bone Remove constraint Subjects: Fractures, Bone Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Start Over
1. Remarks upon fractures of the scapula, with cases presenting striking peculiarities: read before the Medical Society of the State of Georgia, at their annual meeting in Augusta, April 8, 1857
- Dugas, L. A. (Louis Alexander), 1806-1884
Medical Society of the State of Georgia.
- Augusta, Ga. : J. Morris, printer, 1857
- Scapula -- injuries
2. Original deductions, based on a study of one hundred cases of fractures of the upper extremities excluding the hand
- Smith, Samuel W.
- New York : Trow's Printing and Bookbinding Co., 1885
- Bones of Upper Extremity