1. An inaugural dissertation, on the phoenomena, causes and effects of fermentation: submitted to the examination of the Revd. William Smith, S.T.P. provost ; the trustees and medical professors, of the College of Philadelphia ; for the degree of Doctor of Medicine ; on the second day of June A.D. 1790
- Penington, John, 1768-1793
Hopkinson, Francis, 1737-1791, dedicatee
James, Joseph, 1754 or 5-1830, printer
College, Academy, and Charitable Schools of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph James, MDCCXC 
2. An experimental inquiry into the similarity in virtue between the Cornus florida and sericea: and the Cinchona officinalis of Linnaeus, together with an inquiry into the modus operandi of astringent vegetables in preventing the putrefactive fermentation
- Walker, John M.
Maxwell, Hugh, 1777-1860, printer
Bartram, William, 1739-1823, illustrator
Tanner, Benjamin, 1775-1848, engraver
University of Pennsylvania 1803.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, by H. Maxwell ..., 1803
- Greenwood, Henry.
- Greenwich, Berryman, 1866
- Martin, H. Newell (Henry Newell), 1848-1896
Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company.
- Baltimore : Printed and lithographed by Friedenwald, 1882
- Spine -- anatomy & histology
Skull -- anatomy & histology