51. The tryal of Spencer Cowper, Esq., John Marson, Ellis Stevens, and William Rogers, Gent: upon an indictment for the murther of Mrs. Sarah Stout, a Quaker : before Mr. Baron Hatsell, at Hertford assizes, July 18. 1699 : of which they were acquitted : with the opinions of the eminent physicians and chyrurgeons on both sides, concerning drowned bodies, delivered in the tryal and the several letters produced in court
- Cowper, Spencer, 1669-1728, defendant
Marson, John, defendant
Stevens, Ellis, defendant
Rogers, William, Gent., defendant
- London : Printed, are to be sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1699
Cowper, Spencer, 1669-1728.
Rogers, William, Gent.
Stout, Sarah, -1699.
- Viets, Henry R. (Henry Rouse), 1890-1969
Boston State Hospital. Psychopathic Department.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1917
- Combat Disorders
World War I