You searched for: Subjects England Remove constraint Subjects: England Subjects Popular Works Remove constraint Subjects: Popular Works Start Over
1. The cholera, no judgment!: The efficacy, philosophy, and practical tendency of the prayer by the Archbishop of Canterbury, ordered to be used during the prevalence of cholera, examined in a letter, addressed to the right hon. the Earl of Carlisle
- London : Aylott & Jones, 1849
Religion and Medicine
Sumner, John Bird, 1780-1862.
Howard, George, Earl of Carlisle, 1773-1848.
2. Cholera morbus: friendly and serious hints to the poor, on the expected approach of the plague, called the cholera morbus, to this country
- Derby : Wilkins and Son, [1831? or 1832?]
- Cholera -- prevention & control
3. Cautions and advice to the public, respecting some abuses in medicine, through the malpractices of quacks or pretenders to the medical and chirurgical arts
- Jackson, William, active 1787
- [London] : Printed for the author, and sold by H.D. Symonds, bookseller ..., [1787?]
- Quackery -- prevention & control