- Hooper, John H.
University of Maryland (1812-1920)
- Baltimore, Ralph W. Pomeroy, & Co., 1815
- Bocker, Dorothy, b. 1888
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Reference Services Division
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 
3. Cerebello-bulbar polioencephalitis originating during or after epidemics of influenza and of poliomyelitis: including the record of a case of epidemic encephalitis of the lethargic type
- Mills, Charles K. (Charles Karsner), 1845-1931
Wilson, George, 1888-1959
Philadelphia Neurological Society.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1919
Influenza, Human -- complications
Poliomyelitis -- complications