You searched for: Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Clephan, James.
- Gateshead, London : C. Mitchell, 1854
- Cholera -- epidemiology
92. To the public: a malignant type of scarlet fever is prevailing in different parts of the country
- Lindley, Walter, 1852-
Los Angeles (Calif.). Board of Health.
- [Los Angeles : Health Office, 1879]
- Scarlet Fever
93. Treatment of Asiatic cholera: as proacticed in the epidemic of 1861, at Vizagapatam, East Indies
- Donaldson, James.
- [Madras] : Gantz Brothers, at the Adelphi Press, 1864
94. United States Consulate report on cholera at Marseilles: the nature of the disease and the best methods of prevention and treatment as derived from studies of the epidemics of 1884 and preceeding years
- Mason, Frank H. (Frank Holcomb), 1840-1916.
United States. Consulate. Marseilles, France.