You searched for: Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
91. Asiatic cholera
- Dake, J. P. (Jabez Philander), 1827-1894
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- Philadelphia : Boericke & Tafel, [1890?]
92. To the public: a malignant type of scarlet fever is prevailing in different parts of the country
- Lindley, Walter, 1852-
Los Angeles (Calif.). Board of Health.
- [Los Angeles : Health Office, 1879]
- Scarlet Fever
93. Aoyoma's report upon the bubonic plague: the substance of a report made to the journal club of the Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Flexner, Simon, 1863-1946, author
Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- [Baltimore?] : [publisher not identified], [1896?]
- Plague -- epidemiology
Plague -- microbiology