You searched for: Subjects Disaster Planning Remove constraint Subjects: Disaster Planning Start Over
1. Report on the capabilities of the metropolitan workhouses for the reception and treatment of cholera cases
- Great Britain. Poor Law Board.
- London, H. M. Stationery Off., 1848
2. Memorandum of a plan of united action in the case of an epidemic of cholera: to be communicated to vestries and district boards
- Metropolitan Association of Medical Officers of Health (London, England)
- London, Marylebone Mercury [1866?]