You searched for: Subjects Diphtheria Remove constraint Subjects: Diphtheria Subjects Croup Remove constraint Subjects: Croup Start Over
1. Diphtheritis or the membranous disease, commonly called membranous croup, as it appears in Roxbury and the vicinity of Boston
- Cotting, Benjamin Eddy, 1812-1897
- Boston : D. Clapp, 1859
- Ramaugé, A. (Adalberto), 1853-
Jorge, J. M. (José Maria), 1854-1919
- Buenos Aires : Biedma, 1886
3. Abstract of the report of the Special Committee on Croup of the Illinois State Medical Society: with a list of eighty-three cases of tracheotomy, for croup and diphtheria, performed in the state of Illinois
- Gill, Henry Z.
Illinois State Medical Society. Special Committee on Croup.
- Chicago : H. Willson & Co., printers, 1878
Croup -- surgery
Diphtheria -- surgery
- Jacobi, A. (Abraham), 1830-1919
- New York : Trow's Printing and Bookbinding Company, 1886