You searched for: Subjects Diet Therapy Remove constraint Subjects: Diet Therapy Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. The management of the sick room: with rules for diet, cookery for the sick and convalescent, and the treatment of the sudden illnesses and various accidents that require prompt and judicious care
- Lady of New York.
- New York : Wellman, 1845
- Diet Therapy
2. A manual of homoeopathic cookery: designed chiefly for the use of such persons as are under homoeopathic treatment
- Wife of a homoeopathic physician.
Wife of an American homoeopathic physician.
- New York : Radde, 1846
3. Remarks on diet in the treatment of the sick and convalescent according to the method of reason and common sense
- Valk, W. W.
- Flushing : Printed at St. Thomas' Hall Press by C.R. Lincoln, 1843