You searched for: Subjects Diarrhea, Infantile Remove constraint Subjects: Diarrhea, Infantile Start Over
1. A dissertation upon the cholera infantum: to which are added, rules and regulations, as preventive means of the autumnal diseases of children : which gained the Boylstonian prize, for the year 1803
- Mann, James, 1759-1832
Young and Minns, printer
- Boston : Printed for Young & Minns, printers ..., 1804
- Cholera Morbus
2. An inaugural dissertation on the diarrhoea infantum: submitted to the public examination of the faculty of physic, under the authority of the trustees of Columbia College, in the state of New-York : William Samuel Johnson, L.L.D. president; for the degree of Doctor of Physic ; on the fifth day of May, 1795
- Anderson, Peter, d. 1803.
Johnson, William Samuel, 1727-1819.
Tiebout, John, 1772?-1826
O'Brien, Edward, d. 1799
Columbia College (New York, N.Y.)
- New-York : Printed by Tiebout and O'Brien, 1795
- Diarrhea, Infantile
Romayne, Nicholas, 1756-1817.
3. An attempt to establish the original sameness of three phenomena of fever, (principally confined to infants and children): described by medical writers under the several names of hydrocephalus internus, cynanche trachealis, and diarrhea infantum
- Caldwell, Charles, 1772-1853.
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson, 1796
4. An essay on the bowel complaints of children: more immediately connected with the biliary secretion, and particularly of atrophia ablactatorum, or weaning brash
- Cheyne, John, 1777-1836.
Finley, A. (Anthony)
Fry, William, 1777-1855
- Philadelphia : Published by Anthony Finley ... William Fry, printer, 1813
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
Mercury Compounds -- therapeutic use