21. Dissertations, On cynanche trachealis or croup, and On the functions of the extreme capillary vessels in health and disease: to which were awarded the Boylston premiums for the years 1820 and 1823
- Sweetser, William, 1797-1875
- Boston : Cummings, Hilliard & Co., 1823
Capillaries -- physiology
22. Abstract of the report of the Special Committee on Croup of the Illinois State Medical Society: with a list of eighty-three cases of tracheotomy, for croup and diphtheria, performed in the state of Illinois
- Gill, Henry Z.
Illinois State Medical Society. Special Committee on Croup.
- Chicago : H. Willson & Co., printers, 1878
Croup -- surgery
Diphtheria -- surgery
- Drury, William Vallancey.
Duncan, T. C. (Thomas Cation)
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- Chicago : Duncan Brothers, 1881
- Tooth Eruption
Homeopathy -- methods
- Jacobi, A. (Abraham), 1830-1919
- New York : Trow's Printing and Bookbinding Company, 1886
25. Intubation in cases of foreign bodies in the air-passages: with remarks concerning feeding after intubation
- Meltzer, Samuel James, 1851-1920, author
- New York : Trow's Printing and Bookbinding Co., 1889
- Foreign Bodies -- surgery
Airway Obstruction -- surgery
26. Angina u deteĭ