1. Introductory lecture before the medical class of the University of Pennsylvania: delivered Nov. 4, 1844
- Gibson, William, 1788-1868
Pennsylvania College. Medical Dept
- Philadelphia : Isaac Ashmead, Printer, 1844
- [Hartford, Conn.? : s.n., 1848?]
New York City
Wells, Horace, 1815-1848.
3. A journal of the life and travels of Joseph-Bill Packer: now under sentence of death in the City-Hall of Albany
- Packer, Joseph-Bill, 1720-1773
Watson, Ebenezer, 1744-1777, printer
- [Hartford] : Albany : printed ; Hartford : re-printed by E. Watson, near the Great Bridge, 1773
- Dercum, Francis X. (Francis Xavier), 1856-1931
Philadelphia Neurological Society.
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1887?]
- Brain -- abnormalities
- Helpern, Milton, 1902-1977
Emory University. School of Medicine.
National Medical Audiovisual Center.
- [Atlanta] : The School : [for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center ; Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center], 1970, made 1969
Narcotics -- poisoning
Substance-Related Disorders -- mortality