You searched for: Subjects Connecticut Remove constraint Subjects: Connecticut Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
1. The past, present & future of the Yale University School of Medicine and affiliated clinical institutions: including the New Haven Hospital, the New Haven Dispensary, the Connecticut Training School for Nurses
- Yale University. School of Medicine, author.
- New Haven : Printed for the University, 1922
- Schools, Medical -- organization & administration
Yale University. School of Medicine.
- Boyd, Helen F., author
Connecticut. State Department of Health.
- [Connecticut] : Connecticut State Department of Health, 1918
- Public Health Nursing
- Honeij, James A. (James Albert), 1880- author
- New Haven : Printed by Yale University Press, MDCCCCXIX
- Hospitals, Military
United States. Army. General Hospital No. 16.