You searched for: Subjects Congresses Remove constraint Subjects: Congresses Subjects Medicine Remove constraint Subjects: Medicine Start Over
1. Transactions of the Wyoming State Medical Society: first and second regular meetings, held at Rawlins and Rock Springs, May and Nov., 1898 : constitution, by-laws, and list of members
- Wyoming State Medical Society. Meeting.
Boston Medical Library, former owner.
- Denver, Colo. : APP Engraving & Print. Co., 1899
- Societies, Medical
Wyoming State Medical Society.
- Army Medical Library (U.S.)
- Washington, D.C. : Army Medcical Library, 1947
- Subject Headings
- Blake, John Ballard, 1922-
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- Bethesda, Md. : U. S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine, 1980
- Abstracting and Indexing as Topic -- history