1. An inaugural dissertation, on the operation of cold: submitted to the examination of the Rev. J. Andrews ... the Trustees & medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania, on the twenty-first day of April, 1806 : for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Tucker, Wright.
University of Pennsylvania 1806.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, 1806
- Cold Temperature
2. An inaugural essay on the effects of cold upon the human body: submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost, the medical professors and trustees, of the University of Pennsylvania, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the 12th day of May, 1797
- Stock, John Edmonds, 1774-1835
Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813, dedicatee
Gales, Joseph, 1761-1841, printer
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph Gales, between nos. 126 and 128, North Second Street, 1797