1. Observations on the management of Peruvian bark: submitted as an inaugural dissertation, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine : to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing ..., the Trustees and Medical Faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, on the twenty-seventh day of May, 1802
- Nelson, William.
Geyer, John, 1778-1835, printer
University of Pennsylvania 1802.
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Geyer ..., 1802
2. An experimental inquiry into the similarity in virtue between the Cornus florida and sericea: and the Cinchona officinalis of Linnaeus, together with an inquiry into the modus operandi of astringent vegetables in preventing the putrefactive fermentation
- Walker, John M.
Maxwell, Hugh, 1777-1860, printer
Bartram, William, 1739-1823, illustrator
Tanner, Benjamin, 1775-1848, engraver
University of Pennsylvania 1803.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, by H. Maxwell ..., 1803
- Mitchell, S. Weir (Silas Weir), 1829-1914
Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia.
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1858?]
Plant Preparations -- therapeutic use
4. Observations on the superior efficacy of the red Peruvian bark, in the cure of agues and other fevers: interspersed with occasional remarks on the treatment of other diseases by the same remedy
- Saunders, William, 1743-1817
Hodge, Robert, 1746?-1813, printer
Green, William, d. 1787, bookseller
- Boston : Printed by Robert Hodge, for William Green, 
- Da Costa, J. M. (Jacob Mendes), 1833-1900
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1855]
- Quinolines -- therapeutic use
Malaria -- therapy