21. An annual oration pronounced before the Humane Society of Philadelphia, on the objects & benefits of said institution: the 28th day of February, 1799
- Say, Benjamin, 1755-1813
Young, William, 1755-1829, printer
- Whitehall [Pa.] : Printed for William Young, bookseller and stationer, no. 52, South Second-Street, Philadelphia, MDCCXCIX 
Humane Society of Philadelphia.
- Bellevue Hospital.
- [New York : s.n.], 1863
- Hospitals, Voluntary -- organization & administration
New York City
23. A list of some of the benevolent institutions of the city of Philadelphia and their legal titles: together with a form of devise and bequest to them
- Collins, Isaac.
Powell, John S. (John Smith)
- Philadelphia : Henry B. Ashmead, book and job printer, 1859