1. Illustrated memoir of an eventful expedition into Central America, resulting in the discovery of the idolatrous city of Iximaya: in an unexplored region, and the possession of two remarkable Aztec children, Maximo (the boy) and Bartola (the girl), descendants and specimen of the sacerdotal caste (now nearly extinct), of the acnient Aztec founders of the ruined temples of that country
- Velasquez, Pedro.
Stephens, John Lloyd, 1805-1852
- New York : Wynkoop, Hallenbeck & Thomas, 1860
- Medical Library Association. Committee on Periodicals and Serial Publications
Army Medical Library (U.S.)
- Washington, D.C. : Army Medical Library, 1951
- Periodicals as Topic
3. Report on work for the relief and control of uncinariasis: in southern United States, Grenada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Panama for quarter ending March 31, 1915 : also Egypt for period Jan. 1 to Feb. 15, 1915
- Rockefeller Foundation. International Health Commission.
- New York, U.S.A. : Rockfeller Foundation, International Health Commission, [1915?]
- Hookworm Infections -- prevention & control
Sanitation -- statistics & numerical data
Southeastern United States