You searched for: Subjects Case Reports Remove constraint Subjects: Case Reports Subjects Fever Remove constraint Subjects: Fever Start Over
1. Observations on the superior efficacy of the red Peruvian bark, in the cure of agues and other fevers: interspersed with occasional remarks on the treatment of other diseases by the same remedy
- Saunders, William, 1743-1817
Hodge, Robert, 1746?-1813, printer
Green, William, d. 1787, bookseller
- Boston : Printed by Robert Hodge, for William Green, 
2. Medical inquiries and observations: containing an account of the bilious and remitting and intermitting yellow fever,as it appeared in Philadelphia in the year 1794 ; together with an inquiry into the proximate cause of fever ; and a defence of blood-letting as a remedy for certain diseases
- Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, printer
Coxe, John Redman, 1773-1864, former owner
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the stone-house, no 41, South Second-Street, 1796
- Yellow Fever
Philadelphia -- epidemiology
3. A concise history of the febrile diseases which occurred in the practice of the late Elijah F. Reed between the years 1789 and 1837: read at a meeting of the Hopkins Medical Association, February 1837
- Reed, Elijah F.
Hopkins Medical Association.
- Hartford : Case, Tiffany & Co., 1848
4. Milk fever: a treatise to show the relation which exists between the rise in temperature on the third to fifth day, and the beginning of the milk secretion : graduation thesis presented to the Harvard Medical School
- Howe, Samuel.
Harvard Medical School.
- New York : William Wood & Co., 1876