You searched for: Subjects Camphor -- therapeutic use Remove constraint Subjects: Camphor -- therapeutic use Start Over
1. An inaugural dissertation on camphor: submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.S.T.P. provost ; the trustees & medical faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, on the 12th of May, 1797 ; for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Church, John, 1774-1809.
Thompson, John, d. 1805
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Thompson, 1797
- Camphor -- therapeutic use
- Paris Medicine Co., author.
- St. Louis, Mo. : Paris Medicine Company, [between 1890 and 1939?]
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
Respiratory Tract Diseases -- drug therapy
Digestive System Diseases -- drug therapy
Quinine -- therapeutic use
Plant Preparations -- therapeutic use
Cottonseed Oil -- therapeutic use
Camphor -- therapeutic use
Phenol -- therapeutic use
Ointments -- therapeutic use
Laxatives -- therapeutic use