You searched for: Subjects Botany Remove constraint Subjects: Botany Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
1. Biographical memoir of William Draper Brincklé, M. D: as read, on invitation, before the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, March 24th, 1863
- Gardette, Emile B. (Emile Blaise) 1803-1887
Pennsylvania Horticultural Society.
- Philadelphia : C. Sherman, Son & Co., 1863
Brincklé, William Draper, 1798-1862.
2. First lessons in botany and vegetable physiology: to which is added a copious glossary, or dictionary of botanical terms
- Gray, Asa, 1810-1888
Sprague, Isaac, 1811-1895, illustrator
- New York : Ivison and Phinney, 1859
Plant Physiological Processes
- New York, N.Y. : McDowell Publishing Co., [1896?]
Engelmann, George, 1809-1884.