You searched for: Subjects Biomedical Research Remove constraint Subjects: Biomedical Research Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
1. The Red Cross and the antivivisectionists: an appeal to the families and friends of our heroic troops and to the common sense of the American people
- Keen, William W. (William Williams), 1837-1932
- [New York? : s.n., 1918?]
American National Red Cross.
- United States. President (1933-1945 : Roosevelt)
United States. National Archives and Records Service.
- [Washington, D.C. : National Archives & Records Service, 1940]
- Academies and Institutes
Anniversaries and Special Events
National Institute of Health (U.S.)